[REVIEW] TOO FACED PEACH BLUR TRANSLUCENT SMOOTHING FINISHING POWDER


"This translucent all-over finishing powder creates the illusion of perfect skin. Advanced optical correcting spheres reflect light, creating a flawless finish that’s perfect for every skin tone."



Right... every skin tone? Ahaha, this was such an imply buy. When I swatched it on my hand in the Mecca store and it looks soooo amazing, It made my hands look younger. But when I apply it on top of my foundation the pink tint shows on my face pretty badly and I didn't packed it on too too heavy? I'll try to see how it looks on with fake tanned skin since the colour might show as much. I'll update you guys on my blog. But for now, I will struggle to use this.

PRO:

- Smells nice
- Cute Packaging
- Looks nice on bare skin


CON:


- Leaves a pink tint on top of foundation (for me at least)



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.