[VLOG] SINGAPORE DETAILED ITINERARY - PART 3

July 24, 2018



What I did/where I went.

[SHOPPES AT MARINA BAY SANDS]





10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956

Hours: 10.30am-11.00pm


Like I said in the previous video, there was really no point in shopping there if you are from Australia unless there is a brand that you don't have at home... but we have most of the same brands anyway...

Price:
Combo Meal 14.80SGD

[
ARTSCIENCE  MUSEUM]



6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974

Hours: 10.00am-7.00pm


This place is really nice. They have other attractions too but I was only interested in the Future World. The Future world is heavily focused on digital art, some even interactive. Kinda wish I went with a friend so someone who help me take nice photos. Like I did have a tripod and Bluetooth remote when I was there, but it was still a bit of a hassle to take photos and videos alone.

Price:
Single entry for the Future World 19 SGD

[FLOWER DOME & CLOUD FOREST]






18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953

Hours: 9.00am-9.00pm

These two domes are beautiful. Like I said in the video, go to the Flower Dome first then Cloud Forest after. The Flower dome has different kinds of pants spread out all over the dome. There's even an Australian Garden! I was so shattered that I missed out on the Flower Dome's cherry blossom theme, but I guess I can go to Japan for that. There is more to do in the Gardens By The Bay, but I wanted to see the rest of the attractions at night so I went another time.

Price:
Entry for Flower Dome + Cloud Forest 28 SGD
The sausagee cheese thing 3SGD

[VLV]




3A River Valley Road #01-02, Singapore 179020

Wasn't a fan before I even entered the club because the doorman was rude. I would have stayed but no, I just got my free drink and left. Thanks, doorman.

Price:
Didn't pay entryyyyy


[ATTICA]



3C River Valley Road, #01- 03 Clarke Quay ,Singapore, Singapore 179020

This place was pretty good, but because it was a RNB club I felt like it wasn't a good place for me because I was by myself. idk, I feel like those types of clubs are only for groups because if you wanna dance like a hoe, your friends can dance like it too and support your hoe life. But it was hard to get comfortable being a solo traveller, idk you might think differently.


Price:
Didn't pay entryyyyy


[ZOUK SINGAPORE]

 


3C River Valley Road, The Cannery, Singapore 179022

Hours:
Wednesday 10pm–4am
Thursday 10pm–2am
Friday 10pm–4am
Saturday 10pm–4am

Bro, don't even get me startedddddd with Zouk.
If I was living in Singapore I would definitely go all the time, I would be most likely be a "Zouk Girl". The place is big and it is always really packed but you can still dance without someone trying to get pass you every second. THIS IS A BIG FACTOR TO ME BECAUSE I HATE IT WHEN YOU CAN'T MOVE YOUR HANDS FREELY TO DANCE! I don't like clubs that make you feel like sardines.....

Price:
I didn't pay for entry, soo..... yea :P
Buttttt I did buy friends a round of drinks on different nights
32 SGD on Friday night
110 SGD on Saturday

I told you I am not one of those girls who just expect free drinks, LOL


[UNIVERSAL STUDIO]


8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269

Hours:
Monday 10am–8pm
Tuesday 10am–8pm
Wednesday 10am–8pm
Thursday 10am–8pm
Friday 10am–10pm
Saturday 10am–7pm

Sunday 10am–8pm

(But for some reason when I was there it closed at 7.00pm?)

LEARN FROM ME GUYS, IF YOU'RE GOTTA EAT THERE LOOK ALL AROUND BEFORE CHOOSING WHERE TO EAT!

I just went to the first restaurant I saw because I thought that was the only one.... should have looked the map.

Price:
Entry: 76 SGD + 80 SGD For Unlimted Express
Kids Meal (Dino nuggets with chips and drink): 12 SGD

[FOOD REPUBLIC]



1 HarbourFront Walk, 098585, Singapore 098585

Monday 10am–10pm
Tuesday 10am–10pm
Wednesday 10am–10pm
Thursday 10am–10pm
Friday 10am–10:30pm
Saturday 10am–10:30pm
Sunday 10am–10pm

Price:
Chicken Curry: 9.30SGD

 ▽  Singapore Discount Codes:

[GRAB]
Use the "GRAB41D9OG9X" for a discounted ride when you sign up

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.