[VLOG] SINGAPORE DETAILED ITINERARY - PART 4

July 24, 2018



What I did/where I went.

[SELFIE CAFE]




11 Haji Ln, Singapore 189204

Hours:
Mondays - Thursdays 12.00pm-8.00pm

Fridays - Sundays 11.00pm-10.00pm

I was low key shattered that they didn't have an option to send in a photo and that you had to use their iTouch to take the photo then and there. At least you could get the print on multiple drink options, didn't have to be just coffee. But regardless, I found the experience fun! It would be something I would recommend for my travellers out there as a one-time activity.

Price:
Milk Tea 8.00SGD

[
BUGIS STREET]



3 New Bugis Street, Singapore 188867

Hours: 11.00am-10.00pm


If you're really into cheap shopping then you may really like it here. I was just wondering around because my Singaporean friend wanted to meet me here. I did end up buying sunglasses because I forgot my sunglasses back in the Airbnb... I swear I packed it... But I guess not.

Price:
Sunglasses: 10 SGD

[THE LONG BAR]





The Long Bar - Singapore Sling now moved to Bar & Billiard Room
1 Beach Rd, Raffles Hotel, Singapore 189673

Hours: Can't find it online.... Help?

The original Long Bar location is under construction and moved, So it was a bit of a mission to find. the drink wasn't as strong as I thought, but it is really nice enough if you like cocktails. If you are a heavy drinker you might not like this place.. No saying I am... but like.... idk

Price:
Sling 31.00 SGD

[SANDS SKYPARK OBSERVATION DECK]

 


10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956

The view was really nice, but to be honest there's not much to do there. There are food and drinks I guess but for some reason, I thought there would be more....

Hours:
9:30am–10pm

Price:
Adult Entry 19.60 SGD

[GARDENS BY BAY]



18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953

Hours:
5:00am–2:00am

[ADVENTURE COVE WATERPARK]



8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269


Price:
Adult Entry 38.00 SGD

Hours:
10:00am–6:00pm

 ▽  Singapore Discount Codes:

[GRAB]
Use the "GRAB41D9OG9X" for a discounted ride when you sign up


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.