[VLOG] SINGAPORE DETAILED ITINERARY - PART 2

July 14, 2018



Bus details and accommodation.

Singapore to Malaysia


Bus time: 6 hours

Bus cost: 30 SGD when I bought my ticket (SG to KL) from the Golden Mile, but on my way back I bought a ticket (KL to SG) online and it was 15.38 SGD.

Thuy's tip is to check ticket prices online.


Time differences: Same as Singapore, Malaysia is two hours behind Melbourne.

Example
7:30 am Saturday, in Malaysia
9:30 am Saturday, in Melbourne

Currency: Obviously this will change, but when I was travelling it was 1SGD = 2.95RM


Weather: Google told me March is the hottest month in Kuala Lumpur with an average temperature of 28°C and the coldest is January at 27°C with the most daily sunshine hours at 8 in September. The wettest month is November with an average of 290mm of rain. Not as hot as Singapore, but when I went during May it was still hot. Just not as bad.



Hotel listing: https://www.agoda.com/en-gb/wolo-bukit-bintang-hotel/hotel/kuala-lumpur-my.html

Hotel cost: 66.93AUD for one night. I got the room with a window. If you want to save money get a room without.

Location was really good, close to everything. And the hotel looks modern and young. It was noisy at times, but not so much of a problem for me. Because I was in Malaysia for only one day, when I was booking a hotel I was focusing on location more than the price.


I was a little annoyed that the hotel had a surcharge at check-in of 10 RM. Like an unexpected bond is fine because I would of gotten the money back, but it's really off-putting to book a hotel and get a random surcharge without any notification prior. Low marks for that.


I mean it's already not too bad price wise in my opinion but there were way cheaper and still good looking options. So if I ever go back to Malaysia I will look elsewhere just because I'm a cheapo.


Just reminder that they use the Grab app there too!

What I did/where I went.


[SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK]


https://sunwaylagoon.com/





 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


Hours: 10.00am-6.00pm


Prices:

Entry 180 RM
Locker Rental 25 RM
Towel 39.90 RM

I know in the video you can tell I was annoyed at the some of the visitors, but overall this place was so good! Sadly I wish I went earlier because there was so much to do and I probably only got to explore a quarter of it.

Some of the rides required two people, which made it hard for me because I was travelling alone. But lucky that I made a friend over there and we got to go on some of the rides.

Thuy's tip is to bring a bloody towel......

[TAPAK URBAN STREET DINING]




2A, Persiaran Hampshire, Hampshire Park, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Hours: 6.00pm-12.00am


Unfortunately, there wasn't much Malaysian food in this area. Most of it was international. Good for a Malaysia local but not so much for a traveller. But still a really nice area.


Price:

Satay 5RM
Chicken Rice 9RM
A random I got shouted the milk tea and the takoyaki.. so idk the price.. lol


[CHANGKAT BUKIT BINTANG]



Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


This place is the Malaysia bar district. I was shocked to find out that this place is like across the road from my hotel...Sickkkkk. Some things are meant to be. There were so many bars to go to. As you walk past each bar, staff are often trying to convince you to come into their bar over the most competitors on this street.... road? umm.. you know what I mean.

[ZOUK CLUB KUALA LUMPUR]


436, Jalan Tun Razak, Kelab Golf di Raja Selangor, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hours:
Sunday to Tuesday 5.00PM - 3.00AM
Wednesday to Thursday 5.00PM - 4.00AM
Friday to Saturday 5.00PM - 5.00AM

I had high expectations for this place. The Zouk in Kuala Lumpur is rated in the 19th top club in the world, and it definitely didn't seem like it. It just seems so standard. I know being there on a Monday over a weekend would affect everything. But I was still disappointed. The only thing that made it for me was because I invited the friend I made from Sunway Lagoon and the group I meant at Changkat to all come with me.

BUT I do want to give this club another chance, if I ever go back to Malaysia I will definitely suss them on a weekend date.

Price:
Beer 23RM
Vodka 24RM

Plus I scored one free drink off a random WHOOP WHOOP! F YEA!

-

I completely forget to record the KFC price..... soz

-

[GOLDEN MILE COMPLEX]



5001 Beach Rd, Singapore 199588

Hours: 10.00AM-12.00AM

Btw, that chicken rice shit was probably my favourite food on the wholeeee trip. You can tell by my face I was gonna wet myself with joy. And apparently, it not a Singaporean dish... soz bros.

Price:
Claypot Chicken Rice 5.50SGD



[HERO'S]



69 Circular Road, #01-01, Singapore 049423

Hours:
Monday to Friday 11.00AM-3.00AM
Saturday 3.00PM-4.00AM
Sunday 5.00PM-2.00AM

I went for the Comedy Masala, which only runs on Tuesdays at 8.00PM. Thuy's tip is to buy tickets online over at the door. It's way cheaper.

Price:
Entry 25 SGD
Drinks total was 43 SGD (Sorry, it was a tab system. So idk how much drinks were each)

 ▽  Singapore Discount Codes:

[GRAB]
Use the "GRAB41D9OG9X" for a discounted ride when you sign up

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.