[REVIEW] KAO BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER PERFECT OIL


Straight on the bat, this is amazing. By far the best makeup remover ever. Even good at removing my special fx makeup during Halloween and when I'm drunk of my face after a night out and don't even wash my face carefully, my skin is still clear of makeup the next day. It also really good because I don't feel the need to use cotton pads to assist me. If I'm in the shower, I can use alone and if I'm at the sink I'll just use a facial towel. The price is a bit of a bite to the tongue so I will try to find an alternative (I'm currently trying out the Etude Real Art Cleansing Oil Perfect and I'll update you on that soon).

PRO:

- No scent
- Removes makeup like a dream, regardless of waterproof or not
- Doesn't require cotton pads

CON:


- It's not really a huge "con" but the price?
- Because it's a Japanese product, it's harder to get




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.