[REVIEW] COLOURPOP CRYSTAL SETTING AND PRIMING SPRAY




Another sad purchase. These sprays are worsttttt. The product spends so awfully to the point I really see no point. I guess the primer sprays doesn't matter as much because it's under the makeup, so I guess it can be used as a toner or hydration mist? As of the setting sprays, the only way I'm content with using them is to just spray it on my sponge to dampen it for foundation application, that's it. Maybe I got a faulty batch but then again, it didn't come in a set, they sold them individually sooo..... too much of a coincidence that they all spray really crappy? lol. So shattered too, because I hear good things about Colourpop. All the time! Like apparently, their super shock eyeshadows are really good. But since I haven't been getting the best luck with them, I properly won't try anything else from then anymore.... other then their brow pot thing.

PROS:

- Smells nice
- Affordable

- Cute packaging

CONS:


- Shitty spray




Use code "bythuycao" for a free mystery gift when you buy lenses.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.