[REVIEW] CHI CHI IRIDESCENT GLOW PALETTE

"Highlighting creates the illusion of more light reflecting and glowing hence making those features more defined. Our Iridescent Glow Highlighting Palette has been inspired by the beauty of precious stones that dazzle and sparkle when they capture the light. This collection opalescent, luminous shades seem to change when seen from different angles whilst at the same time maintaining their illuminating glow. Simply apply these velvety soft, iridescent shades to areas where the sunlight naturally hits your yes, face and body to make skin loom instantly brighter for more defined features."



Like I said in the video, I love the colours. They are so quirky but not too out of the comfort zone.. at least for me. They can make every day or night time glam look even cooler with a unique highlighting shade. The only issue I have with it is the formula, I feel like it could be better. Some of the shades don't apply as nicely. Opal (My favourite) has the nicest formula because it's smoother and isn't messy with glitter everywhere. With the other shades, I gotta be careful. Hopefully, I'll find a better way to apply the other shades, because I've just been using my fingers because that's what I'm used too. I'll suss maybe a brush or sponge and update you on my blog.. Regardless, I still use it every time because I love these unique shades. But if you guys know a dupe that has a better formula, hook me up bro.

PROS:

- Colours are beautiful on dramatic and simple makeup looks
- Affordable

- No scent

CONS:


- Bulky Packaging, not the most travel-friendly
- Not the easiest to blend




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.